Sunday, November 1, 2009

Smashing Pumpki---Stars: Preds Defeat Dallas 4-2

Readership,

Warranted I wasn't actually in Sommet tonight because I was at The Pond in Franklin to see my old friends, The Protomen, take the stage for Halloween...

I did watch the first 1 and a half periods of play and caught the lovely final score right before the band took stage.  I just arrived home to reply with the following:

Trotz...don't know what you're doing, but keep doing it cos it's causing the focus to leave your general direction.  Admirals, I wish you were staying up here...I don't care to see Erat's WNBA Coach-esque face on the ice again after the wins you've helped us produce.  Arnott, Smithson is catching up to you!  Keep firing that laser, Shea!  I'm beginning to think Weber shot first (see Star Wars for reference).

My head aches due to the large amounts of "rawk" (see Booze).  We go on the road for a few weeks to kick ass and chew bubblegum - and I hope we lose the gum.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment